Ministry of Citizens' Services
We offer flexible work arrangements, including the opportunity to volunteer to telework (with conditions) as set out in applicable employer policies. An eligibility list may be established.
Lead Business Analyst
$72,724.97 - $83,014.85 annually; plus 9.9% Temporary Market Adjustment
On behalf of the Office of the Chief Information Officer, Enterprise Services Division (ES) enables Government to deliver services to citizens by providing high quality, secure and cost-effective information management and technology services. These services are essential for providing mission-critical supports to all government ministries, broader public sector clients, and Crown corporations as they deliver their services to other ministries and citizens.
As a Lead Business Analyst, this senior position provides business analysis/consulting services for the Service Management Transformation Program (SMTP). As a member of the Application Management team, you will lead plans and analysis for ongoing business and technology needs across Enterprise Services and cross-ministries groups. Bring your experience, knowledge and curiosity to join us as we continue to build a strong, high performing team.
The BC Public Service is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the population we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Consider joining our team and being part of an innovative, inclusive and rewarding workplace.
For information about the Indigenous Applicant Advisory Service please visit: Indigenous Applicant Advisory Service - Province of British Columbia (gov.bc.ca)
Qualifications for this role include:
- Degree, diploma, or certification in computer science; OR
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Minimum of 3 years experience providing business analysis on high-risk projects, including management of financial and human resources.
- Minimum of 3 years experience assessing business requirements, documenting, recommending, developing, and implementing technical and business solutions.
- Experience with change management processes and project management methodologies.
- Experience supervising staff.
For more information and to apply online by November 22, 2022, please go to: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/93278