We are looking for an enthusiastic Tier-1 technician to join our dynamic team. Your primary focus will be providing first-line technical support for our clients both remotely or at the client location. Your support duties will include desktop support as well as troubleshooting problems related to networking, and Active Directory and other devices. Your extensive communication skills will assist you in keeping our clients updated, informed, and content.
Excellent learning potential with great on the job experience and the candidate would have access to our extensive cloud based training platform.
Details about the position:
- Respond to first level support tickets
- Maintain and configure monitoring system used to check critical servers and systems.
- Active Directory support
- Maintain and monitor data backup systems, enterprise anti-virus and application support.
- Work with our IT team implementing new software and hardware technologies.
- Perform IT project work as assigned
- Maintain accurate documentation of client networks, resolved issues, and client information
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on established procedures.
- Deliver customer experience that meets and exceeds client expectations
- Customer Focus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team, and work independently
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Accountability and Dependability
- Excellent documentation and organization skills
- Minimum 2 years of previous technical support experience
- Self driven, focused and organized, ability to work with a limited degree of supervision
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
You must reside in the Lower Mainland and be eligible to work in Canada to be considered for this position.