Reporting to the Director of IT , the IT Support Analyst will be responsible for data analysis and reporting as well as supporting the administration of software applications, computer equipment and support services.
This on-site position will serve as a resource to employees and will work collaboratively to provide exceptional customer service and IT documentation, reporting, and desk side support. The ideal candidate will excel within a nimble and innovative IT group governed by an open and unconventional IT structure to enable you to do your best work.
How You Contribute
- Contribute as a team member within the IT group to support our end users
- Provides day to day support coverage to end users ranging from but not limited to system, application, and network support, troubleshooting, and problem resolution.
- Coordinating and performing application updates consistent with best practices and established procedures.
- Documenting IT processes and procedures such as internal instructions and work manuals
- Assist with the build and maintenance of key performance indicator dashboards for Sales & Operations Planning using PowerBI and similar reporting platforms
- Assist with administration for all systems and software applications
- Managing Salesforce user access, roles, profiles, and permissions, including those of related applications
- Assist in the maintenance and support of application integration middleware products
- Identify opportunities for IT system improvement
What You Bring
- BSc Computer Science or similar
- 3+ years of IT support or systems administration
- Experience with BI tools and reporting frameworks, including PowerBI, Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services
- Hands-on experience with relational databases and SQL and the ability to learn and understand complex systems
- Strong and thorough knowledge of Microsoft technologies including Office 365 and Active Directory
- Hands on experience working with Salesforce and Salesforce hosted applications
What You Have
- Proven analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn applications and processes quickly, while adapting to change
- Excellent communication skills in the English language, both verbal and written
- Proven ability to build strong relationships, internal and external to the organization
What We Offer
- A competitive compensation package
- Extended health benefits including dental, optometry, and RMT - 100% Employer paid
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus day off with pay on your birthday every year!
- Paid sick days
- Complimentary reserved parking
- Opportunity to work with industry experts who are motivated and passionate about what they do but also like to have fun
- A chance to show off your dance moves and singing voice at the company parties and jump in to score a victory or lead the way in our outdoor games at the summer barbeques
bioLytical Laboratories Inc. is a privately-owned Canadian company focused on the research, development and commercialization of rapid in-vitro medical diagnostics using its proprietary INSTI® technology platform. bioLytical has won several local and industry awards, including BC Exporter of the Year in 2019 and the Globe and Mail’s Fastest Growing Companies list in 2020. We have been named Lifesciences BC’s Growth Stage Med Tech Company of the Year and have been featured on BC’s Fastest Growing Companies six years in a row. bioLytical moved to a significantly larger, state-of-the-art facility in Richmond in 2020 to accommodate the extraordinary growth achieved through our team.
Come join us on our journey and help make a difference to millions of lives!
- INNOVATION in what we do, how we do it and how we think: Contributes new ideas, challenges the status quo, takes initiative on projects.
- NEVER SAY NEVER Stays engaged until the goal is reached or project is completed. Overcomes barriers. Cares so much about the task at hand that the impossible is made possible.
- SENSATIONAL to our clients, to our partners, to each other: Spirited team player, who adapts to new situations quickly and is beyond reliable.
- TAKES OWNERSHIP of goals, decisions, actions and results: Arrives on time and prepared, leads by example, follows through on commitments.
- INSPIRED TO EXCEL Demonstrates passion for INSTI, our people and our projects. Is not complacent, shares knowledge freely, exhibits awareness of self, their surroundings and the business.