Hi, our name is House of Kibaa
We are a new generation of content creators that are designing for the future. We are merging our expertise in 3D assets and tokenization, blockchain-based NFT tech, and our very own expansive metaverse, Project Origin. We are here to create 3D assets as well as to partner, collaborate, and/or consult with other innovative studios and brands. We are aiming high and want to be the leader for 3D and NFT-based products. We are a diverse global team with an office in Vancouver, and team members around the world.
Hey, we’ve been looking for you
House of Kibaa (HoK) is looking for an experienced Head of Community Strategy to take ownership of all things social, community and consumer engagement. In this role you’ll lead the Community department and balance the intersection of multiple platforms. You’ll be responsible for building HoK’s voice and narrative to connect both with our existing community and reaching new communities. You are adaptable to meet the constantly changing demands of a Web3 start-up and resilient to balance multiple projects at once with a community that demands information promptly and with detail. A balance of strategic, creative and leadership skills will bring you to success in this role.
What we need you to do
- Develop the community and social strategy and best practices for HoK brand and all HoK verticals and campaigns.
- Manage team of Community Managers, Coordinators, Mods and new hires under the Community umbrella.
- Adapt to the fast pace nature of Web3 marketing and ensure the company’s external communication aligns with industry standards.
- Build Community processes, workflows and tracking materials to streamline and provide efficiencies for the department.
- Develop clear roadmaps, strategies and execution plans that align with Web3/NFT campaigns.
- Establish goals and KPIs designed to grow all HoK social and community channels, ensuring authenticity and a highly engaged network.
- Work with Marketing Operations to develop recap and reporting tools to deliver the Leadership Team and Board.
- Implement social listening tools across the industry to better support company efforts to work fast and stay ahead.
- Identify trends relevant to our North Start priorities that bring HoK to new relevant audiences.
- Manage advertising team and ensure successful growth and funnel execution.
What you have
- Bachelor’s Degree is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Minimum of 7 years working in social media, community strategy and brand marketing
- Knowledge of crypto, NFTs, and blockchain is a huge plus. Without this experience, you’ll need to be a quick learner hungry to dive straight in.
- Experience with Twitter and Discord as a primary community channels is a must.
- Ability to develop roadmaps, content strategies and content calendars.
- Knowledge in advertising and funnel building.
- Planning, organizational, and time management skills with the ability to multitask, prioritize own work and delegate to Community Managers and Coordinators.
- Effective communication skills with stakeholders of all levels.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- Computer literacy, including effective working skills with Microsoft Office and Google Workspace.
- Flexibility to work outside of regular business hours (including weekends).
- Adaptable to changing business conditions and priorities.
- Comfortable receiving constructive feedback and critique.
Nice to haves
- An adventurous, creative spirit.
- A sense of community/community-minded.
- A super kind human.
What to expect
- Hybrid work model out of our office in Vancouver, BC (minimum 2 days in-office).
What you get
- $100,000-$120,000 CAD annually
- 4 weeks paid vacation.
- Competitive extended health benefits plan.
- 10 PTO Days (personal health, family care, and mental health days).
- Flexible scheduling.