Growth Marketing Analyst
addy Technology Corp.Vancouver, BCa month ago
We are a well-capitalized startup seeking a Growth Marketing Analyst who is motivated by the big challenge of disrupting the real estate industry. You will work closely with our growth team to build out a growth framework for addy that will drive meaningful business decisions. With a lotfy goal of reaching 1 million members, the ideal candidate for this role is an ambitious strategic thinker who loves to test and thinks about the bigger picture.
What you will do:
- Run digital marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end: you will design experiments, develop campaign strategy, and drive execution of the campaign through to completion
- Own addy’s data infrastructure including tracking, attribution, and experimentation frameworks
- Dive into member behaviour, including funnel analysis, member segmentation, member profitability, retention by cohort, and more; develop ways to scale and uncover areas for improvement
- Be where our potential investors are; reddit, redflagdeals, etc.
- Lead overall site conversion rate optimization and monitor, analyze, and inform testing agenda for Mixpanel’s conversion rate optimization program
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, member services, and sales to meet ambitious growth targets
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data to the team
What you will achieve:
- Drive, iterate and optimize opportunities to help us reach 1 million members
What you need to know:
- Be able to run digital marketing campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Google etc.
- A love of data and can analyze a marketing funnel; you can identify and size different growth opportunities and the various ways to meet them
- Have a solid understanding of experimentation (A/B testing) principles and the best tools to do so
- Proficient with statistical packages in R, Python or similar
- Experience working with relational databases and SQL query languages
- Experience with Google Analytics, Mixpanel, or a similar tool
- Are comfortable with BI tools such as Mode, Tableau, Looker, etc. and be able to implement one
What you must have:
- An analytical mindset with a desire to track everything.
- A passion for developing a new and valuable proptech brand and be energized at the opportunity to introduce addy to the world
- Curiosity: Be curious and always on the hunt for improvement. Our mantra: “Every day and every way, we are better and better”
- Empathy: Have the ability to understand and share the feelings of another.
- Accountability: Do what you say
- Sharing: Be eager to share with the world and make it a better place
- Abide by Win-Win or No Deal: For everything that you do it is a win/win situation or no deal
- Energy for challenges and be persistent and resourceful in your efforts to overcome them
- A humble, team-player attitude and be ready to pitch in wherever you are needed most
- Exceptional communication skills and be comfortable with debate
- Be able to work independently in a fast-changing environment
Investing in real estate with addy means you can own property and still do all of the things that make you who you are because you decide how much to invest. There’s no need to turn your life upside down for a massive down payment, you could literally invest $1 if that’s what’s best for you. Continue living downtown, travel when you want, spend more time with family and friends, and still have the chance to get into real estate.
addy is real estate for everyone and we are on a mission to enable every human to be a homeowner. Our mission is our destination and we live in our core values to get there: Win / Win or No Deal, Curiosity, Empathy, Accountability, Sharing.
About the team
Making real estate investing available to everyone is what excites and unites our team of real estate experts, entrepreneurs, and technologists. We believe everyone should have the opportunity to become a homeowner through access to real estate investing at any amount, regardless of income, age, or other conflicts. We’re looking for bright people who care about achieving a triple bottom line of societal, environmental and economic return to join us on this incredible journey.
- This is a full-time, permanent position
- We offer an extended benefits package, including health, dental, and vision
- Travel is in our DNA and we offer many opportunities for offsite retreats (when it’s safe to do so, of course!)
- Annual learning benefit
- Regular company-wide & team events
Got Financial, Investing, or Real Estate Swagger?
Are you of the FIRE movement, dig on the principles of Mr. Money Mustache or geek out on Bigger Pockets? Let your true inner geek shine and share in your application what you are into and why you feel now is the time to make the real estate asset class available to everyone.
Signing up for an account will signal your interest in this role.
Email your resume & cover letter
Include the job you’re applying for in the subject line