Hi, our name is House of Kibaa
We are a new generation of content creators that are designing for the future. We are merging our expertise in 3D assets and tokenization, blockchain-based NFT tech, and our very own expansive metaverse, Project Origin. We are here to create 3D assets as well as to partner, collaborate, and/or consult with other innovative studios and brands. We are aiming high and want to be the leader for 3D and NFT-based products. We are a diverse global team with an office in Vancouver, and team members around the world.
Hey, we’ve been looking for you
House of Kibaa (HoK) is looking for an experienced Head of Community Strategy to take ownership of all things social, community and consumer engagement. In this role you’ll lead the Community department and balance the intersection of multiple platforms. You’ll be responsible for building HoK’s voice and narrative to connect both with our existing community and reaching new communities. You are adaptable to meet the constantly changing demands of a Web3 start-up and resilient to balance multiple projects at once with a community that demands information promptly and with detail. A balance of strategic, creative and leadership skills will bring you to success in this role.
What we need you to do
- Collaborate within the Marketing team to design and produce digital creative materials which reflect the identity of HOK globally; across different projects and local markets
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously to realize the organization's creative marketing goals
- Deliver all phases of production from concept to final, tracking project workflow
- Ensure high-quality design concepts and execute creative materials as required
- Work closely with all departments to create a wide variety of design materials
- Maintain digital marketing assets for campaigns, including promotions and new projects. Ensure assets are designed in line with brand guidelines. Brand coherency and consistency
- Proactively identify emerging design trends, and contribute to robust internal creative conversations
- Design social media, digital ads, email newsletters, and promotional assets
What you have
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design, etc.)
- Knowledge of crypto, NFTs, and blockchain is a huge plus. Without this experience, you’ll need to be a quick learner hungry to dive straight in.
- Planning, organizational, and time management skills with the ability to multitask, prioritize own work.
- Completed undergraduate degree from in a graphic design program or equivalent is a plus
- Ability to follow rough design concepts and turn them into polished assets
- Experience developing visual language, concept sketches, and style guides
- Experience working directly with marketing teams in a super collaborative and positive fashion
- The ability to interpret briefs and present work based on design rationale Strong knowledge of visual digital spaces, UI/UX, and how to leverage social media platforms
- Effective communication skills, written & verbal, with stakeholders of all levels
- Computer literacy, including effective working skills with Microsoft Office and Google Workspace
- Flexibility to work outside of regular business hours (including weekends)Adaptable to changing business conditions and priorities
- Comfortable receiving constructive feedback and critique
Nice to haves
- An adventurous, creative spirit
- A sense of community/community-minded
- A super kind human
What to expect
- Hybrid work model out of our office in Vancouver, BC (minimum 2 days in-office)
What you get
- $50,000-$70,000 CAD annually
- 4 weeks paid vacation.
- Competitive extended health benefits plan.
- 10 PTO Days (personal health, family care, and mental health days).
- Flexible scheduling.