Hi, our name is House of Kibaa
We are a new generation of content creators that are designing for the future. We are merging our expertise in 3D assets and tokenization, blockchain-based NFT tech, and our very own expansive metaverse, Project Origin. We are here to create 3D assets as well as to partner, collaborate, and/or consult with other innovative studios and brands. We are aiming high and want to be the leader for 3D and NFT-based products. We are a diverse global team with an office in Vancouver, and team members around the world.
Hey, we’ve been looking for you
House of Kibaa (HoK) is looking for a results driven Full stack Developer who has experience working in .Net, C#, C++ & AWS. Striving to deliver the very best in next-generation VR, AR & MR experiences. We're looking for someone with experience architecting, writing, testing and shipping production-quality code. You enjoy carving out unique and polished user interactions with every project. The chosen candidate will have the responsibility of actively participating with a team focused on constantly delivering high quality code. You are adaptable to meet the constantly changing demands of a Web3/Gaming start-up and resilient to balance multiple projects at once.
What we need you to do
- Develop the design and layout of website/user interface pages, given client/collaborator provided content and concepts by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Conceptualize the design of robust and user-friendly .NET-based web applications
- Develop related software applications and programs to satisfy requirements
- Build services that interface with the NFT blockchain that extend and evolve our tools
- Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies
- Create software documentation and update existing documentation
- Use AngularJS to apply frontend business requirements
- Communicate project status, timeline, and deliverables with managers and clients
- Design, create and program SQL Server databases per project needs
- Net (C#) development per project needs
- Perform routine site maintenance as needed
- AngularJS/jQuery development as per project needs
- Be responsible for ad-hoc projects and/or requirements as they arise
What you have
- 2-5 years experience as a Full stack Developer in a professional environment working with one or more of the following:
- Development and deployment with web services technologies(AWS, GCP, Azure, etc)
- Relational and non-relational databases (DynamoDB, MongoDB, MySQL or other)
- Unreal Engine or bespoke game engines on consoles or mobile devices Authored or have contributed to technical designs, documentation, tutorials, and sample apps
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting client integrations to ensure client success
- Demonstrated ability to write clean, portable, reliable, and optimized code
- A solid understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming
- Ability to quickly understand and work with internal and externally developed code
- Planning, organizational, and time management skills with the ability to multitask & prioritize
- Effective communication skills, written & verbal, with stakeholders of all levels. Computer literacy, including effective working skills with Microsoft Office and Google Workspace
- Flexibility to work outside of regular business hours (including weekends).Adaptable to changing business conditions and priorities
- Experience with web application security
- Solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
- Understanding the full life-cycle of a software product.
Nice to haves
- Knowledge of crypto, NFTs, and blockchain is a huge plus. Without this experience, you’ll need to be a quick learner hungry to dive straight in.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 5
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent software engineering adjacent program
- An active Github profile
What to expect
- Hybrid work model out of our office in Vancouver, BC (minimum 2 days in-office)
What you get
- $90,000-$110,000 CAD annually
- 4 weeks paid vacation.
- Competitive extended health benefits plan
- 10 PTO Days (personal health, family care, and mental health days)
- Flexible scheduling