Ministry of Attorney General, Victoria
This posting is to establish an eligibility list for multiple current and future permanent and/or temporary opportunities. We currently have a temporary opportunity until March 31, 2023. This temporary opportunity may be extended or become permanent.
We offer flexible work arrangements, including the opportunity to volunteer to telework (with conditions) as set out in applicable employer policies. Note that this type of telework arrangement would require the successful candidate to attend the office in Victoria as required.
Full Stack Developer
$79,530.36 - $90,884.16 annually plus 9.9% Temporary Market Adjustment
The Information Systems Branch is responsible for providing strategic IM/IT leadership for the Justice and Public Safety Sector, and for the provision of IM/IT services to support our sector program areas and stakeholders.
The Full Stack Developer is responsible for leading the development and delivery of scalable IT system applications in a continuous deployment environment. This role combines software and systems development to build and run at scale, distributed and fault-tolerant software products.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Degree, diploma, certification or equivalent education in the computer science field; OR A combination of education and working experience may be considered.
- Minimum two-to-five-year years’ experience as a Full Stack Developer.
- Experience using a variety of modern development tools, such as
- Backend programming languages & frameworks (e.g. Python/Flask, Java/Spring)
- Communication protocols (e.g. HTTP, REST, OAuth, OIDC)
- Database storage (e.g. relational and non-relational data, NoSQL databases, web storage) and data structure types (e.g. XML, JSON, YAML)
- Container management tools and platforms (e.g. OpenShift, Kubernetes, docker)
- Experience with API development
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous development environments.
For more information and to apply online by June 8, 2022, please go to: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/86644