ReadyMode is an enterprise-grade, cloud-based all-in-one predictive dialer that intelligently connects call center agents with more leads in less time. Make more connections, and maximize agent productivity - all at an affordable cost. We pride ourselves on “transforming the way businesses communicate with their customers.”
At ReadyMode, we are big believers in the 3 E’s - Empathy, Empowerment, and Engagement. We live and breathe these values in everything we do, whether that relates to our clients or teammates. If you are looking to work with a fun, collaborative team that will encourage your growth, this is the place to be.
Enterprise Sales Development Representative
Does meeting new people and developing relationships energize you? Are you naturally curious and always looking to deepen your knowledge base? Do you love a challenge? If so, our Enterprise Sales Development Representative role may be right for you.
As an Enterprise Sales Development Representative at ReadyMode, you will focus on identifying and creating net new qualified leads with enterprise and mid-market accounts. You will be confident in prospecting, engaging and connecting with multiple stakeholders, including c-suite leadership.
As the first impression for prospective customers, it is your job to establish a solid relationship for Account Executives to build on using your knowledge of ReadyMode's sales process and your excellent research/communication skills.
What You Will Be Doing
- Own the entire lead generation process from research/outreach to lead qualification
- Identify lead prospects that align with our ideal customer profile, and craft personalized messages to reach out to them
- Demonstrate persuasive communication, and confidently articulate ideas to c-suite and leadership executives
- Qualify inbound and outbound sales leads, and smoothly transition them to the Account Executive to perform a demo
- Generate a high volume, high-quality Salesloft cadence that meets or exceed KPI’s
- Leverage Salesloft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Salesforce
- Minimum 1+ years of SaaS/tech sales experience
- 2+ years of sales experience ideally in a B2B environment
- Experience using CRM software (Salesforce, Salesloft, ZoomInfo etc.)
- Hunter mentality and love a challenge
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), along with active listening skills to build rapport with customers
- Self-starter who is goal-oriented and passionate about driving results
- A coachable team player with a positive attitude
- Curious, tenacious and has the skill-set to adapt in a continuous learning environment
The Perks and Benefits
Work alongside a passionate team of sales professionals. Everyone in the sales team knows how to ‘work hard, play hard’. You won’t be micromanaged here, but you will be given the support and tools you need to succeed. If you are ready to achieve results in a collaborative, fun environment, apply now.
We want ReadyMode to be an amazing place to work, and we do our part to take care of our team. In addition to a competitive salary, we provide:
- The tools you need to get the job done well - company computer sent to you!
- Group RRSP matching
- A full benefits package
- An education and training grant in your second year
- Recognition and rewards program
- Work/life balance
- Flexible Work Opportunity (Work from Home/Hybrid)
We appreciate your interest, please note due to the high volume of applications received, only
short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that is invested in building a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Thank you for your interest in ReadyMode.