Director, Global Services Partners
Tasktop TechnologiesAnywhere in Canada or USA15 days ago
As Director, Global Systems Integrator Partners, you will have the exciting opportunity to drive GSI growth within the new Tasktop Flow Partner Program. This new program targeted at services partners provides the training, materials, and resources needed to deliver Tasktop’s Value Stream Management approach as an extension of existing DevOps, SAFe, and transformation consulting practices. With Tasktop, GSIs differentiate their services offerings while gaining the ability to pinpoint process bottlenecks to be optimized. GSIs further gain from the ability to measure and prove the business results and the value of their services through value stream metrics.
Responsibilities include sourcing, recruiting, and qualifying potential new partners as well as driving business expansion for existing partnerships. You will be responsible for all aspects of these partnerships including further developing the GSI value proposition, establishing go-to-market strategy, and managing its execution.
Success will be measured by board-level revenue growth OKRs and demonstrated ability to scale Tasktop business through your partnerships.
Optimal candidates will have the following qualifications.
- 5+ years business development, partner development, or alliances management experience within the software delivery domain
- Proven track record of managing global enterprise accounts that have resulted in large opportunities being surfaced and closed
- Ability to build senior executive leadership relationships and convey a compelling vision for success with Tasktop
- Ability to inspire and drive collaboration across internal functions such as sales, presales, marketing, services, support, and legal to achieve your partnership go to market outcomes
- Crisp and effective communication skills, including significant experience presenting to senior executives
- Diligent and accurate pipeline tracking, reporting, and forecasting capabilities using Salesforce
- Ability to quickly understand and convey concepts relating to the Flow Framework®, Tasktop products, and the software delivery domain
- Past success in working with GSIs such as, Accenture, Capgemini, Cognizant, Deloitte, Infosys, TCS, Tech Mahindra, and Wipro
- US Federal Systems Integrator partnership experience
- Ability to proactively engage and motivate partners’ sales organizations to grow their business with Tasktop
This remote work position is available to candidates located in North America.
Who we are:
Tasktop is transforming how the world’s largest organizations manage the process of building software. Our Value Stream Management (VSM) platform has enabled our Fortune 500 customers to dramatically reduce their time to market and increase the velocity of software development. Sitting above the entire software development toolchain, Tasktop’s VSM platform integrates all popular software development tools - like Jira, ServiceNow, Azure DevOps and many more - and allows organizations to see where work is getting stuck and how they can improve. The company has been recognized by industry analysts such as Forrester and Gigaom as the leader in this new category of tools.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada, Tasktop is a global company with staff across North America, Europe and Australia. We have an energetic vibe, where we value work/life balance and creating an organization of diverse individuals that learn from each other. Recently named Built-In Austin’s Best Midsize Place to Work For, Tasktop provides the space to do the best work of your life.
Diversity and caring for each other are two of Tasktop’s key values and at Tasktop, we have built a community of mutual respect and trust. We believe that diverse teams perform better and foster an environment of belonging and inclusion. We aim to continually learn, evolve, and be better versions of ourselves.
As a Tasktop employee you will enjoy flexibility, a health and wellness allowance, volunteer programs, a generous vacation offering, happy hours, and plenty more benefits!
Are you ready to join the movement? We would love to hear from you. Apply within!