The ideal candidate will be responsible for growing revenue through digital media by helping strategize, design, and execute various digital marketing campaigns using a variety of digital tools and mediums. After campaigns have been launched, you will extract and analyze data across multiple channels.
- Maneuver digital marketing campaigns through all areas of the project life cycle.
- Clearly understand and implement digital marketing campaigns which fit client needs.
- Provide analytical reporting of campaigns to stakeholders.
- Keep campaigns, databases, lists, contacts, and touchpoints up-to-date.
- Marketing Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred, or Digital Marketing Diploma.
- Experience in B2B marketing and technology marketing is an asset.
- Experience with SEO and SEM, content marketing is a must.
- Experience with CMS, MAS, CRM systems is an asset.
- Experience with B2B social media campaigns (e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram) is desired
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google My Business, Bing Places, Bing Webmaster Tools is an asset.
- Fluency in Microsoft 365 suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint, OneNote, etc.) is required.
- Fluency in Google Business Suite (Docs, Sheets, Templates, Sites, etc.) is required.
- Strong written, verbal, and collaboration skills.
Potential for full-time employment as an option to discuss with candidates.