Digital Marketing Manager
KlueVancouver, BC15d ago
Hi. You found us. Awesome. That wasn't random. Something led you here. An instinct. A curiosity. A glimpse at potential. Good. That's how we feel about Klue. We're a group of experienced biz + tech entrepreneurs solving a problem 85m+ companies have. We care about what we build and iterate at a sprinter's pace. We don't tolerate posers and fully support doers. Risk-taking is encouraged. Own your zone, experiment, find what works, then hammer it through to success with the support of the team around you. Investors you've heard of have invested in us. B2B companies you've heard of are working with us.
You'll be joining as part of the foundational team of a proven startup, doubling seven-figure revenue year over year, that is led by experienced entrepreneurs.
Klue was founded by Jason Smith (former President @ Vision Critical, 5X startup entrepreneur) and Sarathy Naicker (former Chief Technologist @ Sophos).
Klue is looking for an ambitious digital marketer to join our growing team. This is a specialized role and we're looking for someone who's going to CRUSH web and campaign development because they're technically proficient.
You'll be responsible for creating and optimizing integrated digital campaigns and web experiences, driving continuous improvement in both. You’ll drive digital marketing performance through best-in-class implementation across digital programs (SEM, SEO, display, mobile, video, paid and organic social, website) to drive growth to meet and/or exceed pipeline growth targets.
This is your chance to accelerate your career in digital marketing in an emerging market at a fast-growing startup.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop and execute optimization and personalization programs for Klue’s main website assets
- Measure and report on campaign results to distill learnings and insights that can be shared with stakeholders across broader teams
- Identify poorly performing pages and develop ideas to boost performance and conversion rate
- Experiment with any web technologies and trends that could potentially drive positive impacts on lead generation.
- Develop and own effective processes for launching, managing and measuring online campaigns.
- Create effective testing and landing page optimization to lift conversion rates across the entire acquisition funnel.
- Manage A/B tests on different creative, copy, audience segments, channels, and tactics.
- 3-5+ years of digital marketing experience managing performance-based paid social, search, display and web optimization at a SaaS company (A/B Testing, personalization, lead generation, web analytics).
- Advanced experience managing, optimizing and growing paid campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media platforms and search engine platforms.. With a good understanding of segmentation and target audiences.
- Well versed with optimization software (e.g, Optimizely, Unbounce); marketing automation tools (e.g, Hubspot, Marketo, SFDC); web analytics software (e.g, Google Analytics), and CMS (e.g, Wordpress)
- Ability to work on a small team wearing multiple hats when needed.
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude.
- Self-starter who is able to manage their own time/work, work well under pressure, prioritize and meet tight deadlines.
- Eagerness to learn, rampant curiosity, a passion for technology and for being part of a fast-growing SaaS company.
- Bachelor’s degree in either Business or Marketing.
What you’ll be measured on…
Lead & pipeline generation
Bonus Points for...
- Experience in B2B tech