Full-Time and Remote Position!
Position @ Cincopa:
We are looking for a data-driven marketing candidate, the core of everything we do by leveraging the strategic use of customer, transactional, behavioral, and market data across channels.
- Quarterly Bonuses
The position is for Marketers who want to learn and develop in the SaaS industry.
The ideal candidate has hands-on experience growing a leader B2B Company in the Video hosting industry. This role is a team player with all the revenue team and an individual contributor requiring eagerness to roll up your sleeves and execute any tactics defined as part of the marketing plan. You should feel comfortable managing writers and be equally as skilled at editing.
As a Marketing Coordinator, an essential part of your job will be to identify, integrate, analyze, and leverage data to improve segmentation, targeting, PoT, messaging, attribution, product analytics, measurement, analysis, and personalization across all of Cincopa marketing channels.
- Plan and execute digital campaigns in multi-channels.
- Ability to use benchmarks and performance metrics to track progress while maintaining a constant focus on business impact.
- Implement predictive models into various stages of marketing funnels and channels.
- Leverage deep hands-on technical skills to produce analyses in various topics such as customer segmentation, advertising performance, attribution, ROI, and LTV.
- Helping with content creation for all the Marketing channel and other tasks, such as Blog, Product pages, Social Media, Email Campaign
- Measuring online marketing strategy using various methodologies such as incrementality, attribution, and cross-channel interaction.
- Manage multiple marketing assets in coordination with management, Product, and sales team.
- Fluent American English- Raised, grow-up and leaves most of his adult life in N.A.
- North American resident.
- BA/BS in business with negotiation/business preferred or equivalent experience.
- Three+ years prior with Marketing Automation Platform (Hubspot, Mautic, Marketo, etc.)
- Three+ years prior SaaS marketing experience.
- Three+ years experience with Enterprise software marketing.
Cincopa In a nutshell:
Cincopa is a complete Digital Asset Management Platform (SaaS) providing an all-in-one hosting solution for videos, audio, images, and podcasts.
The Cincopa SaaS solution allows our clients to manage, enhance, embed, and publish content while monitoring and analyzing the engagements with their Clients and Viewers in real-time.
Expected Start Date: ASAP
The interview and the work are remotly.
Job Type: Full-time