At Microserve, we are an industry leader in providing technology solutions to public and private sector clients across Western Canada. Headquartered in Burnaby, BC, with offices in Halifax, Victoria, Calgary, and Edmonton, we employ over 450 team members, and are one of the largest technology solutions providers, recognized our ability to deliver and innovate to meet the changing needs of our clients.
Microserve is looking for a Delivery Helper to join our team in Burnaby, BC, to help assist our Delivery Drivers in executing product pick up’s and drop offs. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to join our team in an entry level role where they will get hands on experience in logistics. We offer onsite training, competitive pay with benefits/vacation and a Monday – Friday schedule with day shift hours.
- Assist Delivery Driver with loading/unloading product to client/warehouse
- Moving product from our warehouse to a skid by hand (hand bombing)
- Ability to lift 75+ lbs consistently throughout the day
- Pad, wrap, move, and pack boxes as needed
- Help maintain Microserve’ s assets and property while conducting deliveries
- Handle inquiries or concerns from clients in a professional manner
- Provide exceptional client service during each and every client interaction
- Motivate yourself and others to provide a great delivery experience
- Follow all required health and safety procedures
- Operate a pallet jack at times
- Back up delivery driver when needed
- Able to multi-task
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to think quickly and tackle problems on your own
- Good customer service and communication skills
- A Class-5 driver's license is required.