Customer Support Manager (18 month contract)
UnbounceVancouver3 months ago
We’re looking for a Customer Support Manager (Service Support Manager) to help us manage our world-class Customer Support Team to cover a maternity leave contract for the duration of 18 months. You will be accountable for the day-to-day performance of our Service Support Team with a focus on 3-8 direct reports while partnering with the other two Service Support Managers, the rest of Support leadership, and leaders across our Customer Success department. In this role, you will be part of the Support Team and report directly to the Senior Manager of Customer Support.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Direct people management responsibility for 3-8 direct reports, with accountability for the engagement of those reports and their Quality Assurance and Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT) performance.
- Provide 1-on-1 management and one-to-many mentorship, guidance, and feedback to Service Support Team members.
- Accountability for balancing and maintaining of live channel coverage through both proactive scheduling and real-time adjustments and ensuring adequate coverage on holidays and weekends.
- Accountability for prioritization of the support ticket queue and adjusting and communicating team workflows when necessary.
- Collaborating with the Support Leadership team to identify and implement improvements to our training and team processes, as well as to plan team growth and fill team vacancies
- Partnering with leadership across the Customer Success Department and driving the completion of department and team level deliverables.
- Operating in a reduced capacity as a Senior Service Support Coach as necessary.
A Little Bit About You:
- 2-4 years managing a customer-facing team.
- You have experience coaching customer-facing employees through both day to day challenges and with their career and professional development.
- You have experience managing scheduling, prioritization of work, and quality assurance for a customer-facing team.
- You have experience identifying, owning, and collaborating on opportunities for process and strategic improvements in a team environment.
- You have the ability to respectfully and effectively communicate ideas and information verbally and in writing to ensure that messages are understood and have the desired impact. This includes listening skills, giving and receiving feedback, public speaking skills, presentation skills and non-verbal communications.
- You work cooperatively with others to be a part of a team. This includes conflict management, relationship-building and social skills that foster positive and collaborative work environments.
- You have the ability to detect problems, recognize important information, and link various data to trace potential causes and look for relevant details.
- You have the ability to effectively adapt to a variety of situations, individuals or groups.
Sounds like a fit?
Sign up for Unbounce! It's free.
Create a landing page in Unbounce, which can include:
❯ Links to your LinkedIn, Twitter profile and/or personal website
❯ Examples of companies you’ve worked with and some details of work performed/success achieved.
❯ 3 examples of websites that you think are doing exciting work
❯ What you find intriguing about working at Unbounce
❯ Why you think we should hire you.
Once your landing page is completed, please add the link to your application as your 'Website'.
What’s in it for You:
- 4 weeks vacation plus Christmas Holiday Closure - you're entitled to the week of Christmas off with pay through to and including Jan 1st.
- Vacation bonus - $1,000.00.
- 12 Personal Wellness Days (This includes: Sick days, moving days, personal days, etc).
- Health and Wellness budget - $500.00.
- Networking budget - $500.00.
- A paid day off for your birthday.
- One paid Volunteer day per year.
- One day every 2 weeks of dedicated professional development time.
Unbounce Welcomes Everyone to Apply
At Unbounce we celebrate everyone and their multiple intersecting identities. We believe a panorama of experience allows us to make better decisions together and inspires innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community. Our goal is for every Unbouncer to feel deeply connected to their team through mutual value, respect, and understanding.
Please let us know if you require any accommodations or support during the recruitment process.