Customer Success Manager
UnbounceVancouver3 months ago
Creating customer value is how you grow business value. That’s what we believe at Unbounce. And our Customer Success Managers are directly involved in helping our customers maximize their value.
Our Customer Success Managers generate customer value in two primary ways. Strategic advisor to our Concierge customers to help increase their conversion rate, maximize their campaign performance, and make them better marketers, while maximizing their value and use of Unbounce. Represent our Concierge customers internally, championing their voice and advocating for their needs across the organization
The successful candidate is an exceptional relationship builder and can distill what the customer is asking for versus what their desired outcome is, while driving influence amongst their peers and customers alike through their strong communication abilities.
Our Customer Success managers work closely with our Community & Advocacy Manager, Customer Support, Customer Marketing, and Product teams to share feedback, insights, and themes straight from our customers.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Developing a trusted adviser relationship with Concierge customers using phone and email as the primary contact sources.
- Conduct customer check ins, with an emphasis on conversion performance, feature adoption and overall engagement with the product.
- Providing timely recommendations and educating Concierge customers based on their marketing goals and account activity.
- Helping drive Concierge customer expansion and renewals.
- Helping identify "at-risk" accounts and developing re-engagement strategies.
- Identifying customer needs and collaborating with the Product Team to ensure customer success with special emphasis on upgrades and renewals.
- Collaborating cross-departmentally with other stakeholders to identify customers for internal projects, user research, case studies and more.
- Mastering Unbounce and learning it inside and out.
- Keeping well-informed of competitive products and solutions and what makes Unbounce unique.
A Little Bit About You:
- 2+ years experience in a customer-facing role, in account management, or working at a SaaS company.
- You are fluent in both written and oral English.
- You understand customer empathy. You know what it means to put the customer first and can provide examples of when you’ve done this in your career.
- You have a thirst for trying new things and challenging, impactful work. There’ll be lots of this.
- You are able to forge meaningful and reciprocal professional relationships and collaborate with other humans.
- You’re a true detective by nature, and are able to find the best resources to share with customers so they can be successful.
- Your passions are strategy and people. You relish in meaningful interactions and helping others succeed.
- You understand online technology and how it works. You may not be a data analyst or developer but Excel and HTML don’t intimidate you.
- You’re self-directed and like the risks (and rewards) of having lots of autonomy.
- You enjoy working in a close-knit team that share Unbounce’s core values of courage, ambition, being real, empathy, and diversity.
Sounds like a fit?
Sign up for Unbounce! It's free.
Create a landing page in Unbounce, which can include:
❯ Links to your LinkedIn, Twitter profile and/or personal website
❯ Examples of companies you’ve worked with and some details of work performed/success achieved.
❯ 3 examples of websites that you think are doing exciting work
❯ What you find intriguing about working at Unbounce
❯ Why you think we should hire you.
Once your landing page is completed, please add the link to your application as your 'Website'.
What’s in it for You:
- A remote-friendly office with flexible hours - for this role we will consider all applications from those based in Canada with the option to work from our Vancouver office.
- 4 weeks vacation plus Christmas Holiday Closure - you're entitled to the week of Christmas off with pay through to and including Jan 1st.
- Vacation bonus - $1,000.00.
- 12 Personal Wellness Days (This includes: Sick days, moving days, personal days, etc).
- Health and Wellness budget - $500.00.
- Networking budget - $500.00.
- A paid day off for your birthday.
- One paid Volunteer day per year.
- One day every 2 weeks of dedicated professional development time.
Unbounce Welcomes Everyone to Apply
At Unbounce we celebrate everyone and their multiple intersecting identities. We believe a panorama of experience allows us to make better decisions together and inspires innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community. Our goal is for every Unbouncer to feel deeply connected to their team through mutual value, respect, and understanding.
Please let us know if you require any accommodations or support during the recruitment process.