Creative & Graphic Designer
addy Technology Corp.Vancouver, BCa month ago
We are a well-capitalized startup seeking an extremely talented Creative & Graphic Designer to help make every human a homeowner. You must have experience producing photos, videos, logos, infographics, and similar visual content that will give our brand style and storytelling power.
We are a SaaS-enabled marketplace that engages every human through compelling and thoughtful design. You must be able to work closely with your team to complete sprints and maintain a velocity most competent people think not possible.
We expect intense, talented and interesting teammates who care about achieving a triple bottom line of societal, environmental and economic return.
Exceptional communication and comfort with debate are essential.
We have no sacred cows in our approach to marketing and are instead driven toward being curious about how we can always learn and improve. You will help us invent new ideas for branding, advertising campaigns, and marketing messages.
addy is real estate for everyone. When you can invest in real estate for as little as $1, everyone has a chance to get into the market.
Investing in real estate with addy means you can own property and still do all of the things that make you who you are because you decide how much to invest.
There’s no need to turn your life upside down for a massive down payment, you could literally invest $1 if that’s what’s best for you. Continue living downtown, travel when you want, spend more time with family and friends, and still have the chance to get into real estate.
About the team
We’re a passionate and fun group of people who are moving quickly, which is why we’re looking for the brightest minds to join us on this incredible journey.
We are on a mission to make every human a homeowner. Our mission is our destination and we live in our core values to get there.
What you must have
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Design or relevant field
- Work experience as a Creative Assistant or Marketing Assistant is a plus
- Develop design concepts for various mediums including video, static ads, PowerPoint, blog & web images, infographics, e-books, social media creative
- Experience with photo or video editing software (like Photoshop, Canva, Adobe Premiere Pro or similar)
- Understanding of digital advertising tactics and the role creative plays in the success of those campaigns
- Copywriting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Experience developing creative for channels such as Tiktok, Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Maintains and organizes documentation and files, videos, images and guides for creative projects
- Passionate about developing a new and valuable proptech brand
- Energized by the opportunity to enable every human to be a homeowner.
- Member-focused: You’re collaborative, optimistic and listen to understand, demonstrating kindness and empathy in all interactions.
- Kaizen: You’re not satisfied with “status quo”, you love to experiment, try new things, and drive improvement.
- Curiosity: In addition to the what – you need to know the why! You are energized by challenges and are persistent and resourceful in your efforts to overcome them.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: You are highly motivated, proactive, comfortable with change and ambiguity. You have a humble, team-player attitude and are ready to pitch in wherever you are needed most.
- You are not afraid to tackle hard problems, but know when to ask for help because you enjoy working as part of a team. You hold yourself, and your team, accountable for excellence through kind collaboration, not judgement
- Take an analytical approach to all things design to achieve a community of 1,000,000 addy members in 12 months
Signing up for an addy account will signal your interest in this role.
Email your resume & cover letter
Include the job you’re applying for in the subject line