Content Marketing Manager
addy Technology Corp.Vancouver, BCa month ago
We are a well-capitalized startup seeking an extremely talented Content Marketing Manager to help make every human a homeowner. You must have experience building, designing and implementing content strategies that will help addy achieve its goals. Content marketing encompasses all the consumable media you publish to drive the conversation.
We are a SaaS-enabled marketplace that engages every human through compelling and thoughtful design. You must be able to work closely with your team to complete sprints and maintain a velocity most competent people think not possible.
We expect intense, talented and interesting teammates who care about achieving a triple bottom line of societal, environmental and economic return.
Exceptional communication and comfort with debate are essential.
We have no sacred cows in our approach to content marketing and are instead driven toward being curious about how we can always learn and improve. Our current content strategy includes the blog, email newsletter, podcast, social media and member messaging – but we are open to consideration of other techniques and the right candidate will help us form that hypothesis for validation.
addy is real estate for everyone. When you can invest in real estate for as little as $1, everyone has a chance to get into the market.
Investing in real estate with addy means you can own property and still do all of the things that make you who you are because you decide how much to invest.
There’s no need to turn your life upside down for a massive down payment, you could literally invest $1 if that’s what’s best for you. Continue living downtown, travel when you want, spend more time with family and friends, and still have the chance to get into real estate.
About the team
We’re a passionate and fun group of people who are moving quickly, which is why we’re looking for the brightest minds to join us on this incredible journey.
We are on a mission to make every human a homeowner. Our mission is our destination and we live in our core values to get there.
What you must have
- BSc in Marketing, Journalism, or relevant field
- A passion for writing and content creation
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- An strong understanding of Google Analytics and a desire to improve every day based on the prior days data
- Solid writing and editing skills in English
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to craft messaging and unique value propositions
- A portfolio of published articles
- Basic understanding of HTML and web publishing on WordPress
- Experience working with marketing tools like MailChimp Hootsuite, Intercom, and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with SEO guidelines and keyword research tools (e.g. Moz, Arefs and Google Keyword Planner)
- Experience using social media for business (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok, Snapchat and other social media tools used by Millennial’s and Gen-Z)
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales.
- Passionate about developing a new and valuable proptech brand
- Energized by the opportunity to enable every human to be a homeowner.
- Member-focused: You’re collaborative, optimistic and listen to understand, demonstrating kindness and empathy in all interactions.
- Kaizen: You’re not satisfied with “status quo”, you love to experiment, try new things, and drive improvement.
- Curiosity: In addition to the what – you need to know the why! You are energized by challenges and are persistent and resourceful in your efforts to overcome them.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: You are highly motivated, proactive, comfortable with change and ambiguity. You have a humble, team-player attitude and are ready to pitch in wherever you are needed most.
- You are not afraid to tackle hard problems, but know when to ask for help because you enjoy working as part of a team. You hold yourself, and your team, accountable for excellence through kind collaboration, not judgement,
- Achieve a community of 1,000,000 addy members in 12 months
- Develop and manage our editorial calendar to ensure timely publication across all channels
- Develop the strategy and content for our Blog leveraging your writing skills or outsource to external writers as needed
- Perform regular content audits to identify gaps in our content and recommend new asset types, strategies, and topics
- Develop new content that is optimized for SEO and backlinks
- Ensure we are developing high converting copy by conducting keyword and SEO research to enhance content development and increase organic traffic
- Write, proofread, and edit all written pieces before publication
- Establish integrated promotional campaigns that drive traffic to content assets by leveraging search, social media, landing pages, advertising and more
- Follow industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics
- Review and update published content as needed
- Keep up with the latest in conventional and new media to ensure we harness the latest techniques, tactics, and technologies
- Monitor web traffic and engagement (e.g. conversions, dwell time and bounce rates)
Signing up for an addy account will signal your interest in this role.
Email your resume & cover letter
Include the job you’re applying for in the subject line