Ntirety is seeking a Compliance Service Delivery Manager to join our team. The Compliance Service Delivery Manager role is to deliver ongoing Compliance as a Service (CaaS) to Ntirety customers. The successful candidate will work with client personnel to help develop a compliance program and/or analyze, evaluate, and enhance their information systems facilitating their business internal control process.
The Compliance Service Delivery Manager will use their theoretical and practical knowledge of Security Standards, HIPAA and HITRUST for the HealthCare sector, PCI and Sarbanes-Oxley for the financial sector, and domain aligned like ISO27001 and SSAE 18, to develop, implement, and deliver the measurable requirements necessary to develop and implement policies, processes and procedures for customers and audit them against those requirements. The Compliance Service Delivery Manager will work with the relevant internal and external entities Clients and/or Partners to ensure all compliance criteria, whether on the international scale (such as GDPR) or local scale (such as municipal environmental permits and reporting) is met.
The Compliance Service Delivery Manager will work with Ntirety Business Units/Product Management to ensure customer’s service offerings are compliant. The tasks also include conducting regularly scheduled audits on internal systems and assisting third-party audits as required in order to maintain certifications and compliance certificates. The Compliance Service Delivery Manager develops, implements, maintains, and oversees enforcement of customer security policies and procedures and also plans and implements system security administration and user system access based on industry-standard best practices and compliance requirements.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security, compliance, and IT risk management program for customers to ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information owned, controlled or processed
- Develop, maintain and publish up-to-date security and compliance policies, standards and guidelines, and oversee training and dissemination of policies and practices for customers
- Create, communicate and implement for customers a risk-based process for vendor management, including assessment and treatment for risks
- Provide high quality professional management of audit engagements/projects and understand Ntirety’s service offerings and identify potential opportunities to improve such service offerings
- Maintain relationships with client management to manage expectations of service, including work products, timing, and the value to be delivered.
- Respond to security and compliance queries from customers or partners
- Support customers’ compliance needs by delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Perform risk based internal audits and assessments for customers
- Document and test Information Technology controls for customers using Governance, Risk and Compliance tools
- Manage customer compliance risk registers and assignments