Community & Social Media Manager
addy Technology Corp.Vancouver, BCa month ago
We are a well-capitalized startup seeking an extremely talented Community & Social Media Manager to help make every human a homeowner. You must have experience not only managing social media channels like Twitter, Instragram, Facebook, Tiktok, Snapchat, Reddit, etc but also in curating an internal community on tools like Slack. We also want to build more community features into the addy platform itself and your direct involvement with this initiative will be key.
We are a SaaS-enabled marketplace that engages every human through compelling and thoughtful design. You must be able to work closely with your team to complete sprints and maintain a velocity most competent people think not possible.
We expect intense, talented and interesting teammates who care about achieving a triple bottom line of societal, environmental and economic return.
Exceptional communication and comfort with debate are essential.
We have no sacred cows in our approach to cultivating our community and are instead driven toward being curious about how we can always learn and improve. You will help us invent new ideas for engaging and growing our community across many channels.
addy is real estate for everyone. When you can invest in real estate for as little as $1, everyone has a chance to get into the market.
Investing in real estate with addy means you can own property and still do all of the things that make you who you are because you decide how much to invest.
There’s no need to turn your life upside down for a massive down payment, you could literally invest $1 if that’s what’s best for you. Continue living downtown, travel when you want, spend more time with family and friends, and still have the chance to get into real estate.
About the team
We’re a passionate and fun group of people who are moving quickly, which is why we’re looking for the brightest minds to join us on this incredible journey.
We are on a mission to make every human a homeowner. Our mission is our destination and we live in our core values to get there.
What you must have
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Experience nurturing and growing online and offline communities (Facebook Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, Snapchat, Meetup.com, Reddit, Slack, Eventbrite, podcasts)
- Build a community of both current and future addy Members with content that highlights our brand stories, is engaging and curates’ conversations
- Bring our brand to life, using our different community building channels to evangelise and promote our mission
- Design and execute social media strategies designed to generate new traffic and leads across all supported platforms
- Create, edit, publish and measure content across our social media channels
- Develop engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts
- Plan and maintain a content calendar across all social media channels
- Engage in social listening to identify and respond to conversations where there is a natural tie in to build both our B2C and B2B channels
- Identify and partner with industry influencers who share our love of investing in real estate in order to expand our reach and increase brand consideration
- Build community campaigns for events, in order to ensure we’re engaging pre, during, and post events (e.g. webinars, virtual property launches)
- Identify social content collaboration and takeover opportunities with partners
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Respond to members in a timely manner
- Support with organizing and managing events online and in real life to boost brand awareness
- Lead on measurement on all social media KPIs monthly, quarterly and annually to continuously refine the plan in order to deliver and exceed our goals
- Identify and engage with existing online communities where our target audience is active.
- Passionate about developing a new and valuable proptech brand
- Energized by the opportunity to enable every human to be a homeowner.
- Member-focused: You’re collaborative, optimistic and listen to understand, demonstrating kindness and empathy in all interactions.
- Kaizen: You’re not satisfied with “status quo”, you love to experiment, try new things, and drive improvement.
- Curiosity: In addition to the what – you need to know the why! You are energized by challenges and are persistent and resourceful in your efforts to overcome them.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: You are highly motivated, proactive, comfortable with change and ambiguity. You have a humble, team-player attitude and are ready to pitch in wherever you are needed most.
- You are not afraid to tackle hard problems, but know when to ask for help because you enjoy working as part of a team. You hold yourself, and your team, accountable for excellence through kind collaboration, not judgement
- Achieve a community of 1,000,000 addy members in 12 months
Signing up for an addy account will signal your interest in this role.
Email your resume & cover letter
Include the job you’re applying for in the subject line