At Microserve, we are an industry leader in providing technology solutions to public and private sector clients across Western Canada. Headquartered in Burnaby, BC, with offices in Halifax, Victoria, Calgary, and Edmonton, we employ over 400 staff, and are one of the largest technology solutions providers, recognized our ability to deliver and innovate to meet the changing needs of our clients.
Microserve is looking for a Client Experience Specialist to join our Sales team engaging with clients in Western Canada. If you are looking to join a growing Sales team, get mentored by the best and get your IT sales career going with the right company this is the role for you!
The Client Experience Specialist’s team primary goal is ensuring our clients get the best possible experience when collaborating with us. As the Client Experience Specialist, you will work with Microserve Account Executives and clients by providing solutions that best suit their technology needs, including a combination of client devices, peripherals and infrastructure products (hardware, software and services). You will be supporting the Account Executives by maintaining client relationships, providing quotes, booking their orders and communicating ETA to ensure client satisfaction.
The candidate will also be responsible to reach out to assigned client contacts by phone to chat our other product & services. In addition, you will liaise between clients and internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to our client needs and company goals. This role can be done remotely anywhere in Western Canada.At Microserve, we pride ourselves in providing our clients with innovative product solutions that meet a high standard of excellence. If this sounds like the role for you, please review the responsibilities and requirement below.
Roles and Responsibilities
Position and sell Microserve’s full range of IT solutions and services to new and existing clients either independently or as part of a larger account team
- Collaboratively work with Account Executives and Services for client opportunities towards a successful close
- Identify and leverage manufacturer and supplier resources to help facilitate customer requirements
- Follow up on leads and client inquiries
- Gather information on client business requirements in order to propose best-fit technology solutions
- Maintain a strong understanding of vendor pricing programs
- Produce and present quotes and proposals to clients, including identifying appropriate SKUs, configuring solutions, registering deals with manufacturers, and any other activities required to produce a competitive and timely quote
- Respond to client RFQs and other procurement requests independently or as part of a larger response team, including taking responsibility for product selection and pricing sections of RFP responses for your assigned accounts
- Maintain ongoing relationships and look for opportunities to grow relationships within assigned accounts
- Fill orders by transferring orders to fulfillment; communicating expected delivery date; monitoring and following up on status of orders created in the system until they are successfully delivered and invoiced
- Identify and escalate any issues with product availability and delivery ETAs
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards; recommending improved policies & procedures
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions, participating in assigned educational vendor certification courses.
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job role.
- Create and maintain activities and all communication in opportunities for projects that are led by Inside Sales
- Warm and cold calling to new and existing clients
- Participate in call-based and other marketing or lead generation campaigns as required
- Exposure to all phases in the sales process is strongly preferred
- Relevant post-secondary education is highly desirable
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently in a self-directed manner as well as within a team
- Experience working in the IT industry is an asset
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office is a requirement
- Technical skills including capability to do light configurations of servers, switches, routers and client devices.
- Experience with CRM Tools
- Basic understanding of B2B sales process.
- Open to candidates across Canada who are able to work western Canadian hours remote or at one our main offices in Victoria, Burnaby and Edmonton.