At Microserve, we are an industry leader in providing technology solutions to public and private sector clients across Western Canada. Headquartered in Burnaby, BC, with offices in Halifax, Victoria, Calgary, and Edmonton, we employ over 450 team members, and are one of the largest technology solutions providers, recognized our ability to deliver and innovate to meet the changing needs of our clients.
Microserve is looking for a Client Experience Specialist to join our Sales team engaging with clients in Western Canada. If you are looking to join a growing Sales team, get mentored by the best and get your IT sales career going with the right company this is the role for you!
The Client Experience Specialist’s team’s primary goal is ensuring our clients get the best possible experience when collaborating with us. As the Client Experience Specialist, you will work with Microserve Account Executives and clients by providing solutions that best suit their technology needs, including a combination of client devices, peripherals and infrastructure products (hardware, software and services). You will be supporting the Account Executives by maintaining client relationships, providing quotes, booking their orders and communicating ETA to ensure client satisfaction.
The candidate will also be responsible to reach out to assigned client contacts by phone to chat about our product & services. In addition, you will liaise between clients and internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to our client needs and company goals.
At Microserve, we pride ourselves in providing our clients with innovative product solutions that meet a high standard of excellence. If this sounds like the role for you, please review the responsibilities and requirements below.
Role and Responsibilities
- Position and sell Microserve’s full range of IT services and Solution to new and existing clients either independently or as part of a larger account team
- Collaboratively work with Account Executives and Services for client opportunities towards a successful close
- Identify and leverage manufacturer and supplier resources to help facilitate customer requirements
- Follow up on leads and client inquiries
- Gather information on client business requirements in order to propose best-fit technology solutions.
- Maintain a strong understanding of vendor pricing programs.
- Produce and present quotes and proposals to clients, including identifying appropriate SKUs, configuring solutions, registering deals with manufacturers, and any other activities required to produce a competitive and timely quote.
- Manage high volumes of quotes, information and orders request that need to be processed according to client specific Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Responsible for ensuring 100% accuracy on created quotes & orders.
- Respond to client RFQs and other procurement requests independently or as part of a larger response team, including taking responsibility for product selection and pricing sections of RFP responses for your assigned accounts.
- Maintain ongoing relationships and look for opportunities to grow relationships within assigned accounts .
- Take lead on all processed orders leading them to completion. As part of the order management the rep will be required to communicate expected delivery date; monitor and following up on status of orders created in the system until they are successfully delivered and invoiced.
- Identify and escalate any issues with product availability and delivery ETAs.
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards; recommending improved policies & procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions, participating in assigned educational vendor certification courses.
- Create and maintain activities and all communication in opportunities for projects that are led by Client experience specialist.
- Warm and cold calling to new and existing clients.
- Actively participate in other client engagement tools related to the role.
- Exposure to all phases in a B2B sales process is strongly preferred.
- Relevant post-secondary education is highly desirable.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to multitask managing multiple requests in parallel.
- Ability to work independently in a self-directed manner as well as within a team.
- Experience working in the IT industry is an asset.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office is a requirement.
- Technical skills including capability to do light presales configurations of servers, switches, routers and client devices.
- Experience with CRM Tools and B2B sales processes.
- Open to candidates across Canada who are able to work western Canadian hours remote or at one of our main offices in Victoria, Burnaby, Edmonton & Calgary.