Channel Manager (Sales) -Spanish & English Speaking
GalvanizeVancouver, BC20d ago
Purpose Driven Career
Spend your days making a difference, not just working for a living. At Galvanize, we help our thousands of customers in countries all over the world make a direct impact every day. We do that by creating security, risk management, compliance, and audit software that uncovers fraud, waste, and abuse in their organizations.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, with an award-winning culture, we’ve grown to include ten global offices. We work with the best customers and coworkers, tackling strategic business challenges and building awesome careers. Our Values are Customer Intensity, Embracing Ambiguity, and Authenticity, and they influence everything we do.
As Channel Manager for Latin America you will be responsible for driving the sell through strategy, relationship, and Go-To-Market (GTM) aspects for Latin America Sales Channels at Galvanize. You’ll collaborate cross-departmentally to ensure that our customers are enabled and supported. With a focus on finding new business, you’ll search out opportunities to grow our revenues.
- As a Hunter: you are excited to develop and execute a business plan that leverage assets within your territory, build a well-qualified pipeline, and yield reliable forecasts.
- Be a mentor, a coach, a motivator, an evangelizer, in order to create an environment conducive to optimal business execution
- Using exceptional time management and multi-tasking skills, you will drive a number and maximize your income: planning, activity, quarterbacking an account team, and getting into the field to close the deal
- Conduct aggressive/smart prospecting campaigns to greenfield accounts.
- Coordinate operational and business activities with assigned partners, helping them to define sales cycles with new business opportunities to achieve the New ARR quota.
- Define a strategic plan underpinned by best practices in the SaaS software industry, applying specific customer success actions to help partners maintain healthy renewal business
- Work with Marketing to develop promotions and campaigns specific to the needs of your territory
- Develop, service, and grow relationships with channel partners; developing sales strategies, negotiating with partners and monitoring activity through Salesforce, keeping an eye on key performance indicators.
- Identifying potential sales opportunities through various means (cold calling existing customers, researching the market and identifying potential target customers)
- Accurate forecasting of Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) within an assigned territory
- Understanding of Galvanize products, value proposition and common customer pain points
- You have excellent solution selling, negotiation, and closing skills and are charged to achieve annual sales targets aligned to your partners.
What you need to succeed
- 5+ years’ experience working as a Sales/ Account Manager/Account Exectuive or Channel Manager selling SaaS products
- Good Communication skills and fluent in Spanish and English
- Strong presentation skills (written and spoken)
- Analytical mindset with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic with a desire to exceed targets and ability to build efficient and long lasting processes
- Strong sales acumen and track record of attaining quota – you know how to navigate tough conversations and turn it into a win-win for all
- Experience with Salesforce.com
Why you’ll love working here
- You’ll tackle unique challenges and face the unknown often, supported by an amazing team who really want you to succeed.
- Your growth opportunities are endless. From professional development to job shadowing, we’ll work with you to make your career goals happen.
- You’ll become part of a greater community. We believe in mentorship, supporting students to explore opportunities in STEM, and many other important causes.
- You’ll be paid well and enjoy great benefits, and other perks to keep your mind and body healthy, paid days off to volunteer in your community, relocation opportunities to our international offices and more.
Ready to apply?
Thanks for your interest! Apply at wegalvanize.com/careers. Once we’re reviewed your application and determined it’s a match, we’ll reach out with next steps. Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Galvanize welcomes applications from all candidates who meet our job requirements. Galvanize does not discriminate based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, disability, genetic characteristics or a conviction for which a pardon has been granted or a record suspended.