Business Relationship Assistant
IV Hydreight Inc.—IV Hydreight provides immediate wellness through its mobile platform and core team of professionally trained service providers. Hydreight’s unique, custom built, proprietary telemedicine service allows users to book confidential health and wellness and/or medical services at their home, hotel, office, or wherever they might need discreet assistance with the same ease and convenience as booking a ride or ordering food delivery. Hydreight has a 503B pharmacy license under the United States Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act and is a U.S. certified e‐script and telemedicine provider, allowing it to provide services in all 50 states. In addition to providing telehealth services, Hydreight’s other products include intravenous drips, Botox, and other medical and medispa treatments for a variety of conditions, including dehydration, anti‐aging, and more.
The Company is currently searching for a motivated team player to join the exciting, fast-growing company. You will be working in a team-based environment to support current and welcome new licensee partnerships in delivering excellent customer service. If you love helping people, this job is for you.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Understand what the needs of Hydreight partners are, and help them to reach their desired outcome
- Provide product onboarding and continued education/training
- Provide a positive customer experience across the entire lifecycle and ensure customers maximize their ROI with our solution
- Define yourself as a product expert and provide exceptional customer service to a variety of clients with varying levels of technical knowledge.
- Define yourself as a "trusted advisor" with the customer - providing a consultative approach to ensure they find value/success
- Be the voice of the customer and advocate for them to our product team regarding product enhancements
- Work with the in-house marketing team to communicate up-coming and on-going partner marketing programs
What You Bring
- Experience providing exceptional customer service/technical support - ideally experience in Customer Success!
- Ability to communicate challenges and solutions in a simple and concise manner
- High analytical awareness
- Excellent customer service skills, attention to detail, patience, and high degree of emotional intelligence
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills, combined with the ability to provide quick and effective resolutions
- A positive attitude and ability to excel under pressure (Resiliency & Discernment)
- High levels of empathy and the ability to grow/develop off of feedback
- Collaborative and adaptable team player
- Exceptional communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Exceptional communication & active listening skills
- Go getter personality with a positive outlook
- Motivated by meeting and exceeding goals
- Strong prioritization, time management and organizational skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Strong technical skills & comfort learning new softwares
- High school diploma or the equivalent
What Will You Earn?
Let’s agree on salary and vacation once we know what you offer, but our goal is to pay above the market rate for your unique skills.
Start date – As soon as possible.
How to Apply
If this sounds like a position for you, please respond to this advertisement with your resume and cover letter to Abbey Vogt at email@example.com