Business Enablement Coordinator
UnbounceVancouver, BC16 days ago
The Business Enablement Coordinator provides support to the Operations Unit and organization, with a primary focus on enabling Unbounce to deliver on its fullest potential. The key goal of this role is to assist the Senior Manager, Business Enablement with driving organization transformation and continuously elevating performance excellence using process improvement and project management techniques. The Coordinator provides a full range of administrative and organizational support to the Enablement team, and ensures the smooth running of all ongoing projects and initiatives, with the opportunity to run smaller projects end-to-end, independently.
What You’ll Be doing:
- Provide coordination and administrative support for all rhythm of business programs and any transformational change initiatives on the go
- Work closely and effectively with the Senior Operations Leadership team to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Coordination of stakeholder calendars, writing meeting notes, action items and follow-ups with stakeholders across the organization
- Run smaller Business Enablement projects end-to-end with minimal support from the Senior Manager, Business Enablement
- Draft and coordinate communications as needed, related to our change initiatives and rhythm of business
- Running Operations team meetings - including note-taking, scheduling and distributing action items.
- Execute administrative and support tasks as needed, against our annual Rhythm of Business
- Communicate and execute on project deliverables, as well as tracking and communication the progress and benefits of each project with stakeholders
- Engage in process analysis, including value tracking and training as required by the project at hand
- Identify new opportunities and efficiencies as part of overall process improvement initiatives
- Assists with designing and executing on transformative programs focused on innovation and culture changes that derive business value (reduce costs, open revenue opportunities, better charterer services, etc.)
- Communicate and interact with all Unbouncers, including Senior Leadership and executives
- Create and provide opportunities for the Operations team to connect regularly, especially in a remote-first environment
- Present regularly at Operations all-hand meetings, and other company-wide meetings
- Manager the tasks of each ongoing project through a project management software.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Manager, Business Transformation and department needs, related to the ever-changing landscape of a growing technology company
A Little Bit About You:
- 2+ years of experience in an administrator/ coordinator position or equivalent; preferably in a fast-paced consulting firm, high-growth company, and/or a technology company
- A high degree of confidence in public speaking, meeting agenda creation, and event coordination
- Familiarity with change management concepts and models
- You are a connector - enabling people from various parts of the organization to come together in an environment where each has been set up with the tools, resources and understanding (provided by you) so they can contribute their best ideas and work within a given setting.
- Innovative and strategic thinker with a continuous improvement mindset
- Embodies the “no task too small” mindset - in that no task is too small to focus on and complete if it is in service of the best outcome for Unbounce and its people
- Experience and proficiency with Excel and.or Google sheets
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly and in a delightful, and informative manner, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines and expectations, and to maintain composure when faced with multiple demands
- Confidence working with senior leadership team members and executive
- Demonstrated comfortability preparing for and presenting in front of large groups
- Strong attention to detail and deadlines
What’s In It For You?
- 4 weeks vacation plus Christmas Holiday Closure - you're entitled to the week of Christmas off with pay through to and including Jan 1st
- Vacation bonus - $1,000.00
- 12 Personal Wellness Days (This includes: Sick days, moving days, personal days, etc)
- Health and Wellness budget - $500.00
- Networking budget - $500.00
- A paid day off for your birthday
- One paid volunteer day per year
- One day every 2 weeks of dedicated professional development time
Unbounce Welcomes Everyone to Apply
At Unbounce we celebrate everyone and their multiple intersecting identities. We believe a panorama of experience allows us to make better decisions together and inspires innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community. Our goal is for every Unbouncer to feel deeply connected to their team through mutual value, respect, and understanding.
Please let us know if you require any accommodations or support during the recruitment process.