We’re looking for a highly skilled Build & Release Engineer who will embrace an indie style work approach and willing to share their expertise to make and deliver builds to internal and external parties, and ensure that releases go smoothly.
You are passionate about making games and ownership around the build process; strong working knowledge of build pipelines, and is eager to help the team hit their development goals .
RESPONSIBILITIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Design and implement multi platform CI/CD pipelines for build systems
- Work with other members of the internal and external team to support the project throughout the development cycle with production tools and automation pipeline
- Support and optimize builds and deployments, identifying builds being slow, dependency issues, unused plugins, unused content, build dependencies
- Collaborate across domain teams and QA on releases/game updates, bundles, content distribution and patches
- Help support our integration process, emergent work and deployments
- Assist in maintaining industry best practices in DevOps and CI through good coding practices and participating in code reviews
- Previous experience in entire game production process from pre-pro to post production
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Programming experience in C# or C++
- Scripting and automation skills using tools such as Powershell, Python, bash, or similar
- Experience with automated build systems such as Jenkins, TeamCity or equivalent
- Knowledge of source control software such as Perforce or equivalent
- Experience in unreal 4/5
- Experience with cloud services like AWS, GCP, Azure, etc
- Must be self-driven and a team player with a solid work ethic
- Passion for games