aDolus Technology Inc. is a rapidly growing startup and the global authority on software intelligence for critical infrastructure in the systems vital to our communities, such as energy, transportation, and medical. These industries are facing unprecedented threats from sophisticated cyberattacks that put both lives and livelihoods at risk. At aDolus, we’re doing our part to combat these threats by securing the software supply chain.
We design and manage FACT™: a first in market, easy-to-use, cloud-based SaaS platform that leads the industry in embedded software and firmware protection. FACT provides continuous cybersecurity visibility and risk intelligence on Operational Technology (OT) and Internet of Things (IoT) software. Combining 25 years of OT and IoT experience with cutting-edge AI technology, FACT correlates millions of critical software components across products, product lines, and vendors to provide its customers with crucial, actionable insights.
We are looking for software developers with experience developing applications within a cloud environment using C#, SQL, and JSON. In this role, you should be comfortable working through a variety of interesting data storage, application code, and API design challenges. All solutions will be deployed to our AWS cloud infrastructure. Ongoing mentoring and training will be provided to let you stay current with the latest developments in the fields of supply chain and software security.
The work also includes solving real-world software security problems. You will work closely with your front end development team leader and our data science team to build and integrate solutions that add value to society. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and socially responsible cybersecurity startup that solves a critical problem in a fascinating market.
Work from anywhere in North America (aDolus operates a fully remote development team).
- Develop database and API applications within a distributed AWS environment using C# and SQL, including prototyping, development, and documentation
- Help in the design process, including developing user stories for an outstanding user experience
- Develop test cases, processes, and monitoring capabilities for validation of deployed services
- Continually ensure high-quality code and performance
- Participate in code reviews
- Contribute and collaborate as part of the Scrum Team
- Update your professional knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading professional publications
Who You Are
Our ideal candidate is an organized, energetic, and passionate team player with a can-do approach to their job. You are a self-starter with experience in designing, developing, and testing reliable software solutions. You love learning, are flexible, and can adapt quickly to deal with unexpected challenges as they arise. You love to think beyond what is immediately asked and can safely navigate issues proactively.
Required Skills and Experience
- A diploma or degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related field or equivalent professional or military experience
- 2+ years’ experience in either database or API design
- Experience writing program logic in C#
- Strong understanding of SQL (TSQL Preferred)
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET Core framework, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns (e.g., Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Familiarity with cloud architectures, ideally Amazon Web Services architectures, such as API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB, and RDS
- Comfortable working in an Agile development environment
- Well organized with good prioritization/workload management abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills