At Microserve, we are an industry leader in providing technology solutions to public and private sector clients across Western Canada. Headquartered in Burnaby, BC, with offices in Halifax, Victoria, Calgary, and Edmonton, we employ over 450 team members, and are one of the largest technologies solutions providers, recognized by our ability to deliver and innovate to meet the changing needs of our clients.
Microserve is looking for a competent, motivated, and ambitious AV Sales Specialist to join our team in BC! This position can be done either in the Lower Mainland or in Victoria, BC. If you love finding new business opportunities and managing relationships with existing clients, this job is for you! You will be directly responsible for the maintenance and expansion of our customer base.
As an AV Sales Specialist, you will be collaborating with our Account Managers to identify and develop new client prospects, manage client relationships, and ensure successful delivery of Microserve services and solutions to clients. You will develop comprehensive strategies to drive team success and own customer relationships.
Additionally, you will leverage your business and partnership relationships by researching the account to understand its operating model, business challenges, critical metrics, and growth strategy to develop a solution-based strategy to retain and build client relationships and partnerships.
- Actively seek, identify, qualify, and develop new business opportunities specializing in AV Services and Hardware Solutions
- Assist Account Managers to uncover UC-AV opportunities in their customer bases
- Feedback industry marketing info for Microserve to sculpt their AV practice
- Maintain knowledge on AV and UC technology
- Liaison with customers to determine their AV needs, and draft scope documents to hand off to Designers to build technical solutions
- Build strong client relationships and continue to build new opportunities within assigned accounts on an ongoing basis
- Develop and nurture solid business relationships with influencers and decision makers within client organizations who will see you as a trusted AV advisor
- Work closely with other members of the team to develop and present technical solutions that are the best fit for our clients’ needs
- Take overall responsibility for all aspects of the sales process to ensure the successful delivery of solutions and services within assigned client accounts
- Update and Manage Client information and opportunities in CRM
- Provide forecasts and other reports as requested by management
- Act as an escalation point for clients on issues pertaining to all aspects of their Audio-Visual relationship with Microserve
- Participate in call-based and other marketing or lead generation campaigns as required
- Consistently demonstrate a high level of teamwork through working cooperatively and effectively with other internal and external stakeholders
- Lead and/or participate in writing proposals and RFP responses for your clients
- Degree/diploma in related Business field is strongly preferred
- Experienced in sales/account management within Audio Visual Solutions and Services. Extensive knowledge and interest in the local AV market and industry is strongly desired
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to make presentations to various clients
- Goal-oriented “go-getter” attitude to achieve targets through self-motivation and determination
- Demonstrated ability to maintain relationships
- Strong leadership skills will be considered an asset