Agency Partner Manager
UnbounceVancouver, BC16 days ago
We are seeking a results-oriented, motivated and strategic relationship builder who is laser-focused on generating new & expansion business within our business ecosystem and exceeding acquisition targets. Specifically, you will play a pivotal role in the momentum of growth within our Agency Partner Program by showing and proving the revenue impact that partners can have on Unbounce’s growth trajectory.
Join Unbounce and help the world experience better marketing. We’re a people first, customer obsessed company focused on helping employees do their best work. Our landing page and conversion platform empowers digital marketing teams and agencies to launch campaigns, increase conversions and get significantly better ROI on their marketing spend in a way that nobody else does today.
What You'll be Doing:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all agency partners
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting agency relationships
- Develop the ability to dissect a marketing agency's business goals and help them supplement their existing plan with Unbounce
- Proactively help partners hit their sales goals/milestones - provide coaching and consulting on their processes, execution, and services delivery to drive success and help them find, acquire and retain our mutual clients
- Give demos, walkthroughs and training sessions to potential agency partners and high value agency leads
- Create and distribute newsletters and emails designed to keep partners in the loop of new product updates, incentive programs, creative launches and any changes.
- Monitor and analyze relevant data to evaluate channel effectiveness and ROI, and continually make recommendations for optimization and growth
- Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual targets, and dynamically adjust your strategy and plan to ensure you meet and exceed them
- Build operational playbooks that lead to scalable, successful partnerships
- Learn about Unbounce inside and out. Work with marketing and product departments to keep partners up to date on new features and enhancements to the product
- Work with internal stakeholders (Customer Support, Marketing, Activation etc) to ensure partners have everything they need to be successful
- Identify areas of market opportunity and procedural improvement to advance the program
- Stay up to date on industry trends, competitive landscape, and customer needs
A Little Bit About You:
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing agency
- Results Orientation: The ability to take direct action in order to attain or exceed objectives
- Ability to work at a fast-pace without compromising quality
- Eager to take ownership, identify areas of opportunity, and drive implementation of solutions
- Ability to work autonomously while also being highly collaborative with cross-functional stakeholders
- Negotiation: The ability to work towards win-win outcomes. You can understand your counterparts and how to respond to them during negotiations.
- Networking: Works to build and maintain friendly, trustworthy and open internal and external relationships and networks with people who are, or might become, important stakeholders in achieving strategic-related goals.
- Client and project management chops. Being organized is going to be important, especially when dealing with tight timelines and important information. Whether you're dealing with an internal or external stakeholder, it's important to understand, support, explain, and pitch to them no matter their experience with marketing agencies.
What’s in it for You:
- A remote friendly office with flexible hours - for this role we will consider all applications from those based in Canada with the option to work from our Vancouver office
- 4 weeks vacation plus Christmas Holiday Closure - you're entitled to the week of Christmas off with pay through to and including Jan 1st
- Vacation bonus - $1,000.00
- 12 Personal Wellness Days (This includes: Personal day, Moving day, Sick day, etc)
- Health and Wellness budget - $500.00
- Networking budget - $500.00
- A paid day off for your birthday
- One paid Volunteer day per year
- All Unbouncers are encouraged to dedicate 10% of their time to Pro-D time
Unbounce Welcomes Everyone to Apply
At Unbounce we celebrate everyone and their multiple intersecting identities. We believe a panorama of experience allows us to make better decisions together and inspires innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community. Our goal is for every Unbouncer to feel deeply connected to their team through mutual value, respect, and understanding.
Please let us know if you require any accommodations or support during the recruitment process.