Spocket Inc.Anywhere24 days ago
Spocket is revolutionizing the world of eCommerce as we know it today. Because of Spocket, a mom from the United Kingdom, or a teacher from Saudi Arabia can start their own businesses with our platform.
At Spocket, we are on a mission to empower millions of online entrepreneurs. This is why we wake up every day. Today, Spocket enables over 60,000+ entrepreneurs across five continents to launch and scale their online stores.
On the outside, we’re building something life-changing for entrepreneurs. Helping them achieve their goals is why we’re all here. Changing an entire industry isn’t always a straight path forward, but it’s an experience unlike anything else.
On the inside, we are a fun and passionate group of people striving to build a world-class culture of freedom and responsibility.
We are looking for a high-energy Affiliate Manager to help drive Spocket’s partnerships and affiliate acquisition. This role is central to helping us build a world-class community around our affiliate network.
You’re excited about the role because you will…
- Develop overall affiliate marketing strategy to help drive more traffic and conversions, while adhering to growth targets.
- Improve outbound strategies in order to drive affiliate and partner engagement.
- Build relationships with prospective affiliates through email outreach, chat, phone and conference calls.
- Allocate and manage a monthly affiliate budget to meet monthly acquisition targets.
- Manage all affiliate-specific promotions and maintain a monthly placement calendar.
- Identify, recruit and negotiate with new affiliate partners (content sites, member benefit portals, apps, etc.).
- Build performance reporting and analyze results to develop a clear set of recommendations for future campaigns.
- Update and send monthly newsletters to keep affiliates up to date on new product launches, promotions and any program details.
- Coordinate with team members on the creation of new assets and banners to be promoted by our affiliates.
- Negotiate partnership terms and help support the execution and performance of our paid media/affiliate partnerships.
- Identify, create case studies and implement new partnership opportunities to enhance the affiliate program’s performance.
We’re excited to have you because…
- You have 3-5 years of working experience in a similar role.
- You have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel) and Google Analytics.
- You have knowledge of Affiliate Networks.
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
- You’re never satisfied with the status quo because you have relentlessly high standards.
- You are excited to work in an environment that involves continual adaptation and change.
- You are overflowing with positive energy that other people draw upon and enjoy collaborating with.
- Knowledge of MailChimp is an asset.
- Bonus points for knowledge about Shopify/WooCommerce/BigCommerce/Wix.
You’re excited about joining Spocket because...
- We take care of our teammates. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing technology startup and taking care of our team on this journey is a priority.
- We have curated a mission-driven workplace in which we believe in a positive and supportive team.
- We offer all teammates the opportunity to provide insights on strategy and improve processes across the business.
- You are eager to learn more about the fast-growing e-commerce industry.
- We have an awesome and easily accessible office in Yaletown with snacks and fun people.
- We love hanging out. A team that has fun together, stays together!
- We offer benefits so you can focus on building an awesome company!
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please apply now!