Account Executive (m/w/d)
UnbounceVancouver3 months ago
Join Unbounce and help the world experience better marketing. We’re a people-first, customer-obsessed company focused on helping employees do their best work. Our landing page and conversion platform empower digital marketing teams and agencies to launch campaigns, increase conversions and get significantly better ROI on their marketing spend in a way that nobody else does today.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Serving as a brand ambassador for all things Unbounce.
- Managing inbound inquiries and qualifying prospective customers’ needs.
- Helping potential customers understand the value in using Unbounce and how our Conversion Intelligence will allow them to meet and exceed their marketing goals.
- Become an expert in identifying challenges that our prospective customers face and showcasing how their problems can be solved with Unbounce.
- Manage the sales process from qualifying the lead to customer signup.
- Demonstrating the unique value of Unbounce’s Concierge plans, both to prospective and existing customers.
- Providing product demonstrations.
- Excelling under pressure with a positive attitude and being a team player.
- You’re skilled in the art of research and are a pro at obtaining a detailed understanding of company profile through meaningful business conversations and online research.
- Providing weekly forecasting reports.
- Achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual goals.
- Liaising with the Customer Success team on customer support issues, training needs, and understanding customer feedback.
- Liaising with the Product and Marketing teams with enhancement requests and product feedback.
A Little Bit About You:
- You possess 2-3 years of sales and/or customer service experience, ideally in SaaS or software, working with digital marketing agencies or bigger brands.
- You enjoy the challenge of generating new opportunities and are unwavering in your pursuit of excellence.
- You have an unstoppably upbeat attitude and love working with people.
- You’re an awesome communicator and express yourself well in writing; you’re warm, polished and confident on the phone.
- You're results-oriented and driven; you have a track record of meeting and exceeding your goals/quota.
- You have experience in or are keen to work in a startup environment.
- You’re available to work 1pm to 9pm (CEST).
What’s in it for You:
- Five weeks vacation per year.
- Immediate access to a €500.00 networking budget.
- A paid day off for your birthday.
- One paid volunteer day per year.
- An annual €1,000.00 (before tax) vacation allowance.
- A €500.00 health & wellness budget each year.
- Up to five paid personal wellness days each year.
Unbounce Welcomes Everyone to Apply
At Unbounce we celebrate everyone and their multiple intersecting identities. We believe a panorama of experience allows us to make better decisions together and inspires innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community. Our goal is for every Unbouncer to feel deeply connected to their team through mutual value, respect, and understanding.
Please let us know if you require any accommodations or support during the recruitment process.