Dyspatch is looking for a highly motivated Account Executive to drive the full sales cycle in the SMB & mid-market space, from prospecting to strategic account growth. Reporting to our Vice-President, Sales, you'll prospect for new leads, learn about the pain points they have in their current process, and explain how Dyspatch can solve them. We’re a startup and have recently closed a Series A round — it’s an exciting time to be at Dyspatch and we’re looking for a sales pro who appreciates the autonomy, fast-pace, and possibility of the tech space.
Our Account Executive will have the opportunity to drive net-new opportunities and meaningfully impact customer’s business goals. You’ll clearly articulate and demonstrate the Dyspatch value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects while driving the entire sales process. The right candidate will have managed full cycle sales for a SaaS product.
If you’re excited about helping our prospective customers to streamline their entire email creation process, we would love to hear from you!
Dyspatch is an email production platform that allows teams to streamline their entire email creation process and empower their email team to easily build emails with a library of pre-tested, on brand email blocks without needing to code. Our portfolio also includes Sendwithus, a transactional email template management platform ideal for SMBs.
At Dyspatch we believe that work should be transparent, engaging, and take place at a sustainable pace. We constantly strive to be better, to be more inclusive, and to push ourselves outside our comfort zones, caring deeply about our customers, products, and our coworkers. We work to grow the communities around us, as we all grow stronger together.
On-target-earnings range $170,000 - 210,000 annually.*
*Placement in this salary range will be commensurate with skills and experience.
**We offer a generous, uncapped commission structure giving you the opportunity to earn well above your on target earnings.
We’re a remote company, based in Canada and this role is open to candidates who currently have valid Canadian work authorization (a SIN) and currently reside in Canada. Our core meeting hours are 9:00 am - 2:00 pm Pacific Time, and we ask that you are available during that time — both for meetings and for connection.
- 3 - 5 years of relevant sales experience, preferably within B2B tech sales
- Experience with scaling outbound prospecting
- Top-notch written and verbal communications skills and a knack for quickly connecting with customers
- Experience with email marketing or martech would be a great bonus!
In The First 3 Months, You’ll…
- Learn our CRM workflow and how to use it in your day-to-day
- Get familiar with our lead sources and sales flow
- Jump into the Dyspatch product, our terminology, and the sales communication funnel
- Start to manage the MQL and SQL pipeline
- Prospect for new customers using email, phone, and LinkedIn
- Test lead sources and fail fast when they don’t work, sharing your experiences with our team
- Learn our demo & pilot process, walking prospects through the full sales cycle
- Work closely with the Customer Success and Marketing teams to onboard customers
In The First 12 Months, You’ll…
- Take ownership of the MQL and SQL pipeline
- Optimize Dyspatch’s sales flow, helping to level-up the team & sales org
- Meet & exceed your quota for full cycle sales and revenue closed
- Optimize each step of the sales funnel to maximize conversion of good fit customers
- Be well versed in the Dyspatch platform and understand the problems we solve for our customers
- Educate & qualify prospective leads, run demos, and manage leads through the sales process, maintaining accurate records of all prospecting within Hubspot
- Proactively establish strong communication with our Customer Success team to help respond to customer inquiries
- Establish a strong feedback loop with the Marketing team regarding messaging, outbound outreach, and drip development
Life at Dyspatch
We want our Dyspatchios to be supported at work, and well-cared for in their lives outside of it, offering:
- Generous time off, starting with three weeks of paid vacation - plus an extra week every year you’re with the company (to a max of 6 weeks), a winter holiday office closure, and personal time to take care of life
- Paid parental leave, topping up to 10 weeks
- An extended health program supporting the physical and mental health of you and those closest to you
- An annual pro-d budget, and the support to take advantage of it
- A wellness program designed for all activity levels and interests
- Flexible, remote-first schedules, allowing you to work when and where you feel your best.
Apply below with an updated resume and a few lines on why you want to join the Dyspatch team.
We understand that experience can be gained in many ways and that skills are transferable. If you’ve had a non-traditional career path, or if there’s anything you want to clarify about your resume, let us know.
We look forward to meeting you!