KlueVancouver, BC3 months ago
Looking for that perfect startup opp? Join a high growth, OMERS ventures backed startup and work with brands like Dell, Cisco, and Hootsuite. Our team has scaled AI technology from 0 to 100m users and businesses from 0 to $100m+. Klue is BC Tech's Startup of the Year, one of BC's Ready to Rocket emerging tech companies, a Deloitte Fast 50 Company to Watch, a C100 48 Hours in the Valley Audience Choice Winner, a Top 20 CIX Canadian Innovator and the runner up in the Startup World Cup global championships held in San Francisco.
The role: Account Executive
Today you're closing; educating interested prospects and moving them through the pipeline. You constantly refine and upgrade the selling process. You benefit from SDR and marketing support but dig in yourself and lead by example. You'll work collaboratively with your peers and your prospects, elevating everyone around you. You are driven to succeed, operate with integrity, and are highly competitive.
What you can expect from Klue:
1. You'll have a voice, opinions aren’t just welcome, they're expected
2. You'll work with an experienced team, 100 years of combined biz + tech
3. You'll work on big problems, the kind 85m companies have
4. You'll get flexible vacation
5. You'll choose your own equipment
6. No politics, no posers: open, honest, I've-got-your-back environment
1. 5+ years of enterprise SaaS sales experience
2. You want to be in the startup world, thrive on change and hyper growth
3. You're technically proficient: you demo software without an SE
4. You roll up sleeves, produce and lead by example
5. You're disciplined about the sales process: setting/hitting goals every day
6. You're a conceptual seller and can paint a compelling vision
7. You need to be the best in what you do, competitive and driven
8. You're passionate and articulate, never afraid to speak your mind
Flexible work environment
At Klue, we are building an environment where our employees feel included and heard. Diversity and inclusion are important to us and we strongly encourage applications from minorities, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.