PrecisionOSVancouver, BC16 days ago
PrecisionOS is hiring! Join a team of highly creative, skilled artists and surgeons to work on technology at the forefront of digital healthcare.
PrecisionOS is an innovative VR/AR software company that develops simulations and solutions that deliver life-like operating room experience for orthopedic surgeons. Our cutting-edge platforms allow the surgeon to improve their skill set and virtually perform their patient’s surgery prior to the actual procedure. Our vision is to forever change the way physicians acquire knowledge and skills, at a fraction of the cost and time.
A Day in the Life
The PrecisionOS is seeking an experienced Anatomy Artist who can use their VFX or gaming experience to create photoreal assets and help our team set the standard in medical VR training. We are looking for an artist who reflects our creative spirit, our drive for innovation, and production excellence. You will work to keep pushing the boundaries of what is possible in VR.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to identify requirements to design and build high quality assets for surgical procedures according to client specifications
- Work with the team to create high fidelity surgical anatomy and tissue
- Partner with our team of Artists and Chief Creative Officer to improve the look and quality of the anatomy for current and future projects
- Manage all deliverables to ensure on time project delivery
- 5+ years of VFX experience or equivalent high fidelity character or creature art in games
- Proven experience with traditional art skills (Form, anatomy, color theory) and how to apply those skills in a 3D digital form
- Advanced abilities in the use of primary artist tools such as Photoshop, 3Ds Max or Maya, Substance, ZBrush, and/or Houdini
- Ability to balance quick turnaround while achieving a high degree of aesthetic quality
- Experience using game engines (Asset)
- Experience in VR/AR/MR software development (Asset)
Who You Are
- Curious – You are constantly seeking knowledge and new techniques to be at the forefront of your industry
- Creative – You are excited about finding new and innovative ways to apply your art into real world applications
- Self-Motivated - You are driven to create high quality and beautiful art that makes a difference to your community
- Pioneer – You are excited about building assets and art for the future of VR training
In addition to working on projects great team with innovative and new technology, we also offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Extended medical & dental benefits
- Paid vacation
- Career growth opportunities
- Ability to work from home during COVID
- Ability to work from home 1-2 days per week post COVID restrictions
- Supportive and fun company culture
- Flexible Hours – That’s right – you will work a NORMAL workday. No more crazy overtime!
Ready to work with some really cool technology? Apply today by submitting your resume. Please include a link to your demo reel!